Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Blog Network Started By John Loftus


John Loftus


By Hos
I have quoted John Loftus before. He is one of my favorite authors. I also like his collaborators, most notably Hector Avalos, a professor at the University of Iowa and an atheist. His book, the End of Biblical Studies, has been one of the most enlightening I have read on the subject.
Now, Loftus and others have started a new network of blogs, Skeptic Blogs, which looks very promising, as a source of information for secularism and skepticism. There is a lot of ground to be covered and information to be spread, and the more of us are around the better.

3 comments:

John W. Loftus said...

Thanks so much Hos! As always I'm curious how you came to post this.

Hos said...

I posted this at your request to verify I am who I am.

John W. Loftus said...

Thanks, we're going to invite you to blog with us. We;re excited to have you.